Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Flying To New Heights

Yeah, I know, I sort of vanished there for a while.  As a comics blogger, that is sort of how we do things.  Every now and again, we disappear for a spell and then come back onto our blogs and make posts like this.

I'd like to say that my jet-setting lifestyle was ramped up during the holidays and that I couldn't possibly take time away from the intense and utterly naughty activities in which I was participating to post here, but the truth (as usual) is much more mundane: busy with the holidays, busy with a sick infant, busy with work, busy with travel.

So anyway, that having been said, I should be getting my new box of comics today (according to UPS, anyway), contained within will be The Savage Hawkman #4.  Now I know what you are saying (hopefully you are not reading this at work...) "Luke, you lazy bum, you haven't done a full review of #3 yet!"  Yeah.  I know.  I'll get on that this week.  Just a matter of putting my foot down and writing the dang thing.  So that should be hitting shortly.

Here's to Being Carter Hall in 2012!  Let's soar higher than ever!

No comments: