Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Waiting In The Wings -- 4/8/2009


What Hawk-related stuff can you expect to find at your local comic book retailer this week?  Let's take a look!

Identity Crisis #1 Special Edition -- Re-released as part of DC's "After Watchmen" event, it's inclusion in which earned the mocking derision of some online folks.  I like Identity Crisis, so maybe I am just less prone, I don't know.  

Justice League Unlimited: Heroes TPB -- Collecting Justice League Unlimited #23-29, this will certainly contain a few adventures with probably the most popular version of Hawkgirl ever.  While I was always happy to see Shayera front and center on this show, it did always strike me as odd that have Hawkman only pop up a handful of times, play a psuedo-stalker in one episode, and a psuedo-villian in another.  But, hey, James Remar, so there you go.

Trinity #45 -- As usual, Hawkman may very well pop up in this weekly series as it winds down.

No comments: