Friday, May 10, 2013

Just One Of The Guys: Way Of The Warrior Part 2!

Aw right, more of me talking nerd stuff on the Internet!

I hope you guys all enjoyed the previous episode with Shawn and I, because it's time to listen to the next 3 parts of the "Way Of The  Warrior" story over on Just One Of The Guys!  PLUS Green Lantern Kyle Rayner and a makeshift Justice League throws down with Hal Jordan AKA Paralax!

Grab the episode right here, then put on some headphones and dig right in.  Get to downloading, folks -- this is one podcast you don't want to miss out on!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Technically, there is a Hawkman film. It even has a Hawkgirl!

Sure, it's of the XXX variety but one still exists. I just thought I would tell ya.

If you ever want to check out a SFW trailer out of morbid curiousity, here is a link. Of course, SFW means it's still a bit sexy.
http://youtu.be/jM3FLI8_6_0