Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hawkbooks Incoming!

    My latest box shipped from DCBS yesterday, so that means I can expect to get my mitts on Savage Hawkman #17 and Justice League of America #1 shortly.  I also made a trek to Borderlands today to pick up Earth 2 #9 and #10, which I had passed on originally due to budget.  Ironically, the cancellation of Savage Hawkman (along with some other books I read such as Sword of Sorcery) means that I can afford to buy Earth 2 again.  As William Shatner once said, "Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes."

    This move is probably better in the long run, as I think Earth 2 will last longer than the 20 issues which Savage Hawkman is slated to run.  But then again, I have a horrible track record at predicting this sort of thing, so eh.  Right now I am digging what's going down in Earth 2 so I'll just enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

No comments: