Thursday, January 7, 2010

Image: Hawkworld Annual #2 House Ad


Here we have an DC House Ad for Hawkworld Annual #2 (which I picked up at Charlotte Comic-Con last year!), hyping that issue's tie-in with the Armageddon 2001 event.  I have not had a chance to read this comic, because I haven't started with Hawkworld yet, but this ad would have made me want to pick it up back in the day.

I got this ad from Dixon over at Crimson Lightning, which is appropriate since it also features Flash Annual #4.  Needless to say I like this ad because it features my two favorite DC heroes!

I miss Annuals for the most part.  I like the idea of getting a big ole, oversized comic.  DC has been slowly but surely reintroducing these, and hopefully that trend will continue.

Image: Hawkworld Annual #2 House Ad, 1991, image retrieved from Crimson Lightning.

No comments: