Monday, December 29, 2008

Received: Hawkman Companion


Just in time for Christmas (that is, waiting for me when I returned from New York!) is the Hawkman Companion, from TwoMorrows Publishing.  Now, I've blogged about this book before, so you guys know the skinny.  But I actually received this copy from Doug Zawisza, the author himself!  So hopefully I will be able to spend some quality time with this tome (along with The Flash Companion, a Christmas gift from my wife) in the next few weeks and give all of you readers the down low.  From first impressions, this book looks like a tremendous resource for any Hawkfan, filled with interviews and articles, and plenty of great artwork.

Thanks, Doug! I'll be adding your name to the hallowed list of those who have earned the Honor Wings!  

No comments: