Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hawkman Sketch by Andrew Kapellusch




My buddy and fellow Google-Plus'er Andrew Kapellusch drew this awesome Hawkworld/Batman 1989 inspired Hawkman for me as part of a contest on G+.  How cool is that?!

The combination of the black with the golden trim (including the metallic wings) really gives me a Volume 3 vibe, which as that was the first Hawkman costume I was ever drawn to, so I am on board with that.  I like the simple wings, which still have a good design.  And you have to love the Honor Wings!

Go check out Andrew's G+ page that I linked to above and see the other work he has posted... some good stuff there, which makes me very jealous because my art skills are... suspect at best.

Thanks again Andrew!

Image: Hawkman sketch, 2012, Andrew Kapellusch.

No comments: