Friday, September 30, 2011

Philip Tan & I on Twitter

Here's a short conversation I had with Savage Hawkman artist Philip Tan on Twitter last night:

@philipsytan: To every1 who said so much flattering things, beyond what I deserve, about Hawkman, THANK YOU VERY MUCH..To 1's who didnt like: hang around!

@ljacone: @philipsytan Philip, I get my comics mail order, so I should have Hawkman on Monday. Can't wait! #savagehawkman

@ljacone: @philipsytan In the meantime please check out my Hawkman blog, http://t.co/wyquT660 Thanks! #hawkman

@philipsytan: @ljacone awesome!!!!! ;)

@philipsytan: RT @ljacone: @philipsytan In the meantime please check out my Hawkman blog, http://t.co/wyquT660 Thanks! #hawkman

Thanks a ton, Philip!  The Retweet is much appreciated and hopefully will bring some new eyes here to Being Carter Hall.

You can follow Philip on Twitter at @philipsytan, and you can follow yours truly at @ljacone.  Go ahead and join the conversation!

1 comment:

Count Drunkula said...

Tan's artwork on SAVAGE HAWKMAN was awesome and easily the best part of the book. I only hope in the second issue, he gets to draw the main character (whose gimmick is having wings) actually fly! Maybe he can mention that to the script writer: Hawkman should use his wings for flying and stuff.