Monday, November 3, 2008

Acquired: Justice League Unlimited Hawkman


Purchased in Atlanta for me by my good friend Adama, he of the Dispatches From The Arrowcave.  I had never seen this figure anywhere around where I am, so I am very much grateful for his assistance.  As such, Adama has been awarded the Honor Wings!

I'll have a more in depth review of the figure once I get it opened up and played with a bit, hopefully this week.

Do you have something cool or noteworthy featuring Hawkman?  Send it along to me and you too can earn your Honor Wings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Carter sorta' got the short end of the shaft in JLU. He got some awesome action moments and everything, but it broke my heart when they split him and Shayera apart so irrevocably. That's a nice enough figure though. I do hate the Timmverse proportions in the toys, though. I wish they'd realize that kids aren't quite THAT stupid, and that they would recognize toys if they looked they way they should.