Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting In The Wings -- 11/16/2010

The month rolls on, and the stream of Hawk related stuff continues as well.

Brightest Day #14 -- Apparently, the previous issue was the one I was waiting for, but of course that was the first one which I had ordered through DCBS.  Hopefully I will have both it and this issue in my hands shortly.  I am not sure when exactly they ship their books.  But you folks will be... among the first to know!

DC Universe Legacies #7 -- This issue, which deals with the death of Superman and the breaking of Batman, could theoretically feature the Volume 3 take on Katar Hol, although I wouldn't hold my breath.

1 comment:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

Hello again Mr.P . i apologize for not making a comment that is relevant to this posting but i don't know how else to get a hold of you. i kinda implied this before but i guess i'll ask out right. i have some original art for Hawkman i'd like to submit for consideration to be featured on this blog. how can i send it to you to check out?