Friday, August 20, 2010

JLoA #217 Notebook Featuring Hawkman

It's Back To School time here in South Carolina, so get your Triple Lindy ready!  Err, wait, not that Back To School, I mean the "back to school" where the streets are clogged with parents driving their kids to school to avoid all of the school buses which are also clogging the streets!  But nevermind that, instead check out this awesome notebook featuring the cover to Justice League of America #217 with the League, including the Pinioned Powerhouse himself, Hawkman!

If you are going to use a JLA image for a piece of schoolgear, this has got to be on the shortlist.  About the only complaints I have is that Hawkgirl is not on the cover as well, and that we never had anything even remotely as cool as this when I was in school!

Thanks to Bearer of the Honor Wings Shag (whom you can find over at Firestorm Fan and Once Upon A Geek) for hooking me up with this image!

Image: Justice League Of America #217 notebook, 2010, image retrieved from Firestorm Fan.

1 comment:

The Irredeemable Shag said...

I'm totally jazzed about this notebook. I'm not in school anymore, but I bought one anyway for making general notes.

It's a good time to be a geek! Thanks for the shout-out!

The Irredeemable Shag
http://firestormfan.com
http://onceuponageek.com