Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Waiting In The Wings -- 4/22/2009


Is there anything featuring our favorite Winged Heroes this week at our local comic shops?  Let's take a look!

Justice League of America #32 -- I don't think Kendra actually appears in this issue, but I think ends up talked about as a plot point.  Go figure.  I mainly put this on there as a reference to this note in this week's Lying In The Gutters column, where Rich mentions a scene from the previous issue, which apparently Dwayne McDuffie had to rewrite due to Hawkgirl and Hawkman retroactively surviving Final Crisis.  This supports my now-worthless initial speculation of Hawkman becoming Katar (and being handed to Starlin) and Kendra being a Black Lantern.  Remember when we didn't know all this stuff and we just read comics?  Yeesh.

Trinity #47 -- You know the drill by this point with this title.  I am very much looking forward to reading this series in collected form, an expense which I can justify a little better, somehow!

No comments: