Friday, April 24, 2009

Hawkman Sketch By Dave Wachter

Hawkman and Hawkgirl sketch by Dave Wachter
Our sketch this week comes from Dave Wachter, from his DaveDrawsComics Sketchblog, where he describes himself as "Comic book artist and whatnot." Dave is a very talented artist, including his work on the sweet horror comic Scar Tissue.

I really like this sketch. Both of the Winged Wonders look powerful but not so strong that I can't buy the flight. The feathering of the wings is nice, as are the helmets. I especially like the heels which Hawkgirl is sporting, not to mention the most excellent BOOTY.

Disclaimer: I do not own or have possession of this sketch. It is being reposted from the cited website only.

Image: Hawkman sketch, 2009, Dave Wachter, retrieved from DaveDrawsComics.

2 comments:

Diabolu Frank said...

Nice tones!

Skyhawke said...

It is a beautiful piece. I need to frame it still though.