Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Waiting In The Wings -- 1/21/2009


What can you expect to see in your local comic book shop featuring the Winged Wonder this week?  Let's take a look!

Justice League of America: The Lightning Saga -- Hawkman appears in this collection thanks to the crossover with Justice Society of America.  Hawkgirl features as well.  I never read the JLoA segments of this crossover so I don't know how the overall story works, but the first JSoA issue was quite good, while the second (featuring an extended fight with Computo) was really, really bad.  But that's just me.  Apparently it is better if you know your LOSH stuff, which I do not.

Trinity #34 -- I feel like I say this every week, but it bears repeating: Hawkman has been a frequent guest star in this series so there is a good chance of him popping up here.

No comments: