Monday, November 28, 2011

Turkey Day Hangover!

Alright folks, Turkey Day was a heck of a thing, with my infant son being sick and plans having to change at the last minute.  So needless to say, Hawkman blogging was sadly low on the priority list.  So I am hoping to get back on track shortly.

-- The Savage Hawkman #3 should be in my hands early next week, thanks to DCBS not shipping until this week.  Expect a review shortly after I get it!

-- I will have a review of the next issue of Volume 3, the conclusion of the opening story arc of that volume, later in the week.

-- Also this week I am hoping to get a chance to open up the long awaited two-pack of DCUC Hawkgirl and Gentleman Ghost.  Maybe I'll save Gentleman Ghost for when he reappears in a few months?

-- Finally, go check out Shag and Rob Kelly's Fire And Water Podcast episode 8!

Thanks for your patience, everyone!  

1 comment:

The Irredeemable Shag said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on Savage Hawkman #3!

The Irredeemable Shag