Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Waiting In The Wings -- 05/11/2011

Will there be anything with Hawkman or Hawkgirl on the racks today?  Let's find out.

Flashpoint #1 -- As we saw in the preview yesterday, it looks like Hawkman and Hawkgirl will at least pop up in this series.  Again, I am not sure how exactly that jives with the end of Brightest Day.  I would chalk it up to editorial confusion except Geoff Johns wrote both issues.  So go figure.  I believe I ordered the first issue of Flashpoint, but I am withholding judgment until I read it.  I am certainly not going whole hog with all the minis and one-shots.  Alternate reality stories leave me feeling cold lately, especially when they are the basis for big summer blockbuster events.  I mean, what's the point?  That having been said if the first issue impresses me I might continue.  And hey, it seems a Hawkgirl will be hanging out with Wonder Woman so there's that!

No comments: