Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Image: JLU Warhawk Toy


An interesting item today, one which I have never seen in stores.  I know, JLU toys being hard to find in retail outlets.  Unheard of!  Anyways, this three pack features a trio of Batman Beyond characters, who figured into the second part of the JLU episode "The Once And Future Thing."  Besides Terry McGinnis Bats and "old as dirt" Bruce Wayne, we also get Warhawk, who eventually is revealed to be the son of Green Lantern John Stewart and Hawkgirl.  

Now, I am not sure exactly how an Earthling and Thanagarian can have a kid, but that setup worked for Mr. Spock, so who am I to complain?  I do like that the toy evokes a vaguely Wingman-ish sort of look with the armor.  Not a bad looking figure from this picture, but I doubt that I will ever see it in a Target.  Besides, what good is Old Man Bruce without Ace?!

Image: Justice League Unlimited Three Pack: Bruce Wayne, Batman, Warhawk, 2009, image retreived from ???.